Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ActiveMSersGet10 is working today at First Line Tech. Yay!

Comment

They're doing a holiday promotion to give you 20% and free shipping. The code is "save20", and it doesn't stack with any other discount. Thank you to the guy who did all those reviews! I overheat as a side effect of medications I used to be on (I don't have MS), but the reviews were very helpful in helping me choose which one will allow me to keep my outdoor job, so thank you! I don't know how long the promotion lasts, so if your insurance doesn't cover it, now might be the time.

Comment

The First Line Technology deal was extended to the 11th of Dec (2015) FYI.
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

Arctic Heat code

Dave, the discount code for Arctic Heat has expired, any chance you can get a new one?

Thanks,
          Mark

Comment

Should have it next week, Mark. BTW, Olympic trials marathon winner was wearing one before the race....
            Dave Bexfield
            ActiveMSers

Comment

New ArcticHeat code has been updated, and the discount has increased to 20%. Thanks for the patience!
              Dave Bexfield
              ActiveMSers

Comment

mvargas

Thanks Dave, much appreciated.

Comment

Note that Polar is offering 15% off now. We appreciate them extending their discount to members of ActiveMSers!
                  Dave Bexfield
                  ActiveMSers

Comment

I did it!

I just purchased my very own GlacierTek vest.
                    Appreciate the help with the 20% off, Dave! It is a big help!
                    girl1dir =)

Comment

Welcoming Thermapparel to our vest discounts for members of ActiveMSers. See the first post in this thread for the free shipping discount code.

https://www.thermapparel.net/
                      Dave Bexfield
                      ActiveMSers

Comment

Originally posted by girl1dir View Post
                        I just purchased my very own GlacierTek vest.
                        Appreciate the help with the 20% off, Dave! It is a big help!
                        let me ask, as i just purchased this vest, is there other alternative gel paks that will fit this vest? the GlacierTek paks are VERY expensive.

Comment

I don't know, but in my testing, cooling packs perform very differently. The GT paks ate among the best, hence the price. You wouldn't want to use cubes of ice in Ziploc bags...
                          Dave Bexfield
                          ActiveMSers

Comment

Originally posted by ActiveMSers View Post
                            I don't know, but in my testing, cooling packs perform very differently. The GT paks ate among the best, hence the price. You wouldn't want to use cubes of ice in Ziploc bags...
                            very true. i didn't actually realize that range of differences with these paks until i happened onto this site and the reviews.

i have used frozen vegetable bags on my spinal soreness when run out of "normal" ice packs. ;-) but i wasn't thinking of ice cubes in ziploc bags, way too funny! thought maybe there might generic types.

appreciate your help and reply. off to get the real GT paks.

Comment

Polar product code (activecool) gave 10% not 15%

Thank you

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, sunsage. I was not aware they changed the discount.
                                Dave Bexfield
                                ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
                                X