This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glacier Tek-10% discount

I just tried the coupon for Glacier Tek on Flex Vest, and it gives only 10% discount . Any hope for 20% in the near future?

Comment

Sorry Ira, I think they changed the code and my main source there has moved on. I'll see about getting it back up to 20%, but I wouldn't wait on that. Thanks for letting me know.
      Dave Bexfield
      ActiveMSers

Comment

Note that the discount for Thermapparel has changed to 11%, the largest discount you can find.
        Dave Bexfield
        ActiveMSers

Comment

Note the ArcticHeat coupon code has been updated.
          Dave Bexfield
          ActiveMSers

Comment

Note that Coolture has released a a new, small cooling vest for the back called the CoolBak. There is a new coupon code that should keep it under $40! The new code is in the lead post on this thread.
            Dave Bexfield
            ActiveMSers

Comment

CoolBak

Love you big time, Dave! Thanks for the heads up on Coolture’s new CoolBak.....and the lovely $10 coupon. Just ordered mine. 😁
              Paige

Comment

Great Paige! A full review off the CoolBak will be coming in the spring. The vest got a couple minor tweaks after my earlier flash review, and I have yet to test the new one.
                Dave Bexfield
                ActiveMSers

Comment

The CoolBak has been revised and renamed the CoolSport. So far I'm digging it and the review is almost done. It's currently on sale ($58), and the $10 off will drop that below $50. Here is the direct link.

http://www.coolture.net/coolsport-cooling-vest/
                  Dave Bexfield
                  ActiveMSers

Comment

Cooling Vests

I just found your forum and am finding it very interesting. I am going to Disney World in September with my 3 year old granddaughter. Do you know if any of the vests fit women? I was looking at the Cool Sport and was wondering if it would be comfortable.

Would you suggest a vest, or do you think cooling scarves and a hat would be enough? I do have a hard time in the heat.

Thanks for your reviews and helpful information.

Comment

Most vests fit women, some better than others. The CoolSport should work well (my wife has been testing it) and the Thermapperal vest would be a good fit too. But you'll want either an extra vest or cooling packs and a lightweight cooler or you'll only have at most two hours of cooling. A hat and scarf are an option and might be less of a hassle at an amusement park....
                      Dave Bexfield
                      ActiveMSers

Comment

Thermapparel has released an extended cooling version that adds an extra hour of cooling or so to their slim vest. The weight increases a touch (5-6 ounces) and it's not quite as stealthy, but in virtually every respect it is just as good as the original, only with a cooling boost. Highly recommended!

https://www.thermapparel.com/
                        Dave Bexfield
                        ActiveMSers

Comment

Thank you ActiveMSers & Thermapparel

I truly cannot express the extent of my gratefulness for this forum and the cooling vest reviews! The thermapparel vest has been a true life changer for me! I am a distance runner diagnosed with MS about 7 years ago. I hadn't experienced many physical limitations until recently, when it became devastating to have to stop running after about 4 miles. The Thermapparel vest is lightweight and comfortable while running and well-designed for women. I can now keep running!! Highly recommend!

Comment

That's great, laraks! It is hands down the best for runners. So glad it's helping. Keep running and stay cool!
                            Dave Bexfield
                            ActiveMSers

Comment

Working...
                            X